Sunday, April 6, 2014

of Peas and Goats


I planted some peas the other day!

It took a long time for them to pop up! I thought I had killed them, but sure enough, they have started to grow!

There is something so cute about little seedlings!

The goats are getting so big!

Babies should come any day now.. I hope..

This is the goats last summer! They are so tiny!

a nice goat face to brighten your day :)


 Today was also General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I had the opportunity to go to the conference center today for the Sunday morning session. I am grateful I had the opportunity to listen to the speakers and feel the spirit! You can watch or listen to the messages at the link below! https://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2014/04?cid=HPSU040614654&lang=eng



Th                            

1 comment: